Location and Timetable
Mar 21, 2020, 8:00 AM – May 31, 2020, 6:30 PM
Acra, Acra, Ghana
About this event
Special Yoga Training - 2020 October
It is an experimental training that encourages the development of the capacity for personal practice with the tools we give you during training.
This program is for anyone who is interested in deepening their theoretical and practical knowledge in the path of Yoga, raising the level of personal practice learning about the human body and mind, connecting with the logic behind the creation of sequences of Asana and incorporation of breathing exercises (pranayama) as well as meditation practices.
Discover the alignment and its possibilities posture to posture. Asana Lab pose by pose, and learn how to use props, wall...
At the same time we will bring the teacher-student confidence closer to learning the necessary basic adjustments and using props or help elements for those who really need it. . We train and stimulate student self-practice with knowledge and meaning. . We respect the integrity of our students.
The program has the theory and philosophy of yoga constantly linking it with the practice of asana, vinyasa, and pranayama based on the principles of the teachers in which the teachers of the training have been learning and deepening over the years.
This course is a very phisical training, not spirutal.
We divided into:
- Introduction to Sadhana( daily practice routine)
- History & Philosophy of Yoga according to Patañjali
- Song of mantras, sutras and Kirtan, classical ceremonies
- Basic Sanskrit in yoga practice and its translation in English
- Asana, Vinyasa, preparation of pranayama, pranayamas and Kriyas
- Asana Lab: comparative anatomy & adjustments
- Anatomy & Physiology: capabilities and limits of the human body
- Subtle Anatomy: vayus, nadis, chakras, kundalini.
- Dynamic meditations
- Sequence, transmission, direction
Requirements: You must have a minimum regular practice of 1 year.
Price: send an email for info