Along the path of Yoga, I have gone through different stages. In the beginning, I started Hatha Yoga and certainly had moments of "catch and drop the practice" because I was bored. However, my body made me return to Yoga: I suffered back pain, headache and neck pain, as a result of an accident. It was then that Yoga began to create this understanding between my body and my mind. My practice became daily and I was introduced to the Vinyasa method, which connected more with my personality.
In 2010, I discovered Ashtanga in Africa and that was when my main stage in Yoga began. My life changed completely and, since then, he gave me with devotion knowing that this is my path.
Throughout my life, I have studied different bloodlines. 2011, I started in Ashtanga Yoga, where I delved into the techniques of Pranayama and Meditation.
Before Ashtanga Yoga, I practiced Hatha Raja / Vinyasa Yoga, Dharma Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and Jivamukti Yoga.
From the beginning, I knew that this would be a long road, so I complemented my training traveling through India and Asia, to acquire experiences and knowledge that would complement my career as a yoga teacher. Every year I travel to India to continue practicing and training. My continuous travels also made me discover Bhakti Yoga.
Currently, I dedicate my daily practice to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Every year, I visit my teacher Sharath Jois at the Kpjay Shala, Sharath Yoga Center and with my Pranayama teacher, O.P. Tiwari Ji of the Kaivalyadhama School.
Courses and classes in Ghana and Spain
Currently, I live between Ghana, Spain and India.
As a yoga teacher, my great passion is to attend and transmit my knowledge in group and private classes of Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga Lab and Jivamukti Yoga, as well as courses and workshops for all levels.
In Ghana, I teach daily Hatha Vinyasa Yoga classes, courses and workshops at the Accra Shala Yoga studio, a place for the practice of traditional yoga, where a large community has been established.
Ghana Yoga Project
As the founder of this project, I am in charge of spreading the knowledge of Yoga through different activities in schools and other centers for adults. In addition, we build schools to encourage the schooling of children without resources.
- Certified by IYTA (Association of Yoga Teachers of Catalonia) 600 hours.
- A.E.P.Y (Spanish Yoga Teachers Association) 600 hours.
- International Yoga Alliance (+500 hours) EYT.
- Jivamukti International School.
- Carmen Aguilar Teacher Training 300h.
- Pranayama, Intermediate Level. Kaivalyadhama Institute.
- Certification of various courses with Blandine Calais Germain.
- Yoga Anatomy Training with Tiffany Cruikshank.
- Philosophy, Sanskrit & Bhakti with Jayashree and Ranjini in Mysore, India.
- Certified in Anatomy and Physiology based on the Ayurvedic culture.
- Ayurveda and Nutrition Therapist by the International School of Ayurveda
- Yoga-Ayurveda Kusum Modak System in Pune.