Intensive Yoga Training
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
Things to Know About the Deepening to Yoga with Accra Shala Yoga
1. LEARN THE BASICS OF YOGA
We will study the fundamentals and the evolution until today. How yoga has evolved and the impact it has on us. We delve into the practice and understanding of this discipline.
- Deepening into the meaning of Yoga.
- Pranayama is taught classical style from Kaivalyadhama Institute , Pune, India
- Meditation we will learn many ways to find the meditation with diferent techniques, clasical, Vippasana, Dinamic meditation, Tantra
- Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa style
- Asana Laboratory the best way to learn asana at the same time with the anatomy of Yoga and adjustments
- Learn proper use of props, block, straps, wall, blankets for special needs.
- Hands are magic. Used the assisting verbal and Hands-on Assits in the class.
- Sequencing and transmission.
- This course provides extensive knowledge and skills of Hatha Yoga as a strong base of knowledge, essential in the practice of asana (posture) in the form of Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa. The necessary tools are provided for structured and meaningful classes, adjusted to the needs of each person.
- Yoga Anatomy learn Anatomy with the Yoga practice, best way....videos and material is provide
- Funtional Yoga Anatomy
2. BENEFITS OF DOING A DEEPENING TO YOGA WITH ACCRA SHALA YOGA
I deepen my practice and understanding about yoga
I will get knowledge about the philosophy of yoga
I will get the right tools to teach yoga
I will get confidence to create and structure consistent yoga classes
I will have the understanding of anatomy and alignment
I give myself the opportunity to become disciplined in my self-practice
I will have the opportunity to teach in a yoga studios around the world
I will receive personalized education and care
I will learn from and practice my teaching skills with Nieves"
3. DIVISION OF HOURS OF TRAINING
Technique - Practice - Teaching Methodology - Anatomy - Asana Lab - Philosophy
- Guided Regular classes
- Regular and unlimited classes with Nieves at Accra Shala Yoga.
- Hands of assist in the class. Verbal and physical.
- Classes from other studios can be integrated with signed receipt from studio teacher indicating date, hour and teacher name.
4. COURSE DURATION
The course consists of 9 intensive weekends from September to December 2021
Mornings from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday & Sunday 11th and Sunday 12th
- Saturday & Sunday 25th and Sunday 26th
- Saturday & Sunday 2th and Sunday 3th
- Saturday & Sunday 16th and Sunday 17th
- Saturday & Sunday 30th and Sunday 31th
- Saturday & Sunday 13th and 14th
- Saturday & Sunday 27th and 28th
- Saturday & Sunday 11th and 12th
We will fix the rest of the days with the group..
6. THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
- The full course
- The handbook and training materials
- Yoga classes on week days during the duration of the training
- Officially certified Accra Shala Yoga - Yoga Alliance Certification 200h-300h
- Possibility to continue to 500h Yoga Alliance certification with Accra Shala Yoga
- High Yoga Certification to 1100 hours by Accra Shala Yoga
7. PAYMENT METHODS
- A single payment of 2.300 euros (VAT included)
- Cash, Momo,PayPal or Bank transfer
8. REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Obligatory participation all hours of the training
- Complete the Home practice with the tutoríal videos if needed
- Conduct planned homework
- Succeed in the two exams: theory and practice.
9. HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to complete the registration form.
- YTT Ticket€2,300€2,3000€0