Sat, Jan 30|
9 Kwabena Aniefe Street Number 1
Intensive Yoga Training
Horario y ubicación
Jan 30, 2021, 8:00 AM – Mar 21, 2021, 1:00 PM
9 Kwabena Aniefe Street Number 1, 9 Kwabena Aniefe Street Number 1, Accra, Ghana
Acerca del evento
Things to Know About the Deepening to Yoga with Accra Shala Yoga
1. LEARN THE BASICS OF YOGA
We will study the fundamentals and the evolution until today. How yoga has evolved and the impact it has on us. We delve into the practice and understanding of this discipline.
- Deepening into the meaning of Yoga.
- Pranayama is taught classical style.
- Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa styles.
- Learn proper use of props, block, straps, blankets for special needs.
- Hands are magic. Used the assisting verbal and Hands-on Assits in the class.
- Sequencing and transmission.
- This course provides extensive knowledge and skills of Hatha Yoga as a strong base of knowledge, essential in the practice of asana (posture) and different styles of Vinyasa. The necessary tools are provided for structured and meaningful classes, adjusted to the needs of each person.
- Yoga Anatomy learn Anatomy with the Yoga practice, best way....
2. BENEFITS OF DOING A DEEPENING TO YOGA WITH ACCRA SHALA YOGA
I deepen my practice and understanding about yoga
I will get knowledge about the philosophy of yoga
I will get the right tools to teach yoga
I will get confidence to create and structure consistent yoga classes
I will have the understanding of anatomy and alignment
I give myself the opportunity to become disciplined in my self-practice
I will have the opportunity to teach in a yoga studios around the world
I will receive personalized education and care
I will have the confidence to use "Hands on Adjustments"
I will learn from and practice my teaching skills with Nieves
3. DIVISION OF HOURS OF TRAINING
Technique - Practice - Teaching Methodology - Anatomy - Asana Lab - Philosophy
- Guided Regular classes
- Regular and unlimited classes with Nieves at Accra Shala Yoga.
- Hands of assist in the class. Verbal and physical.
- Classes from other studios can be integrated with signed receipt from studio teacher indicating date, hour and teacher name.
4. COURSE DURATION
The course consists of 5 intensive weekends from January to March 2021
Mornings from 8 to 1
February 6th -7th
April to confirm with the group
6. THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
- The full course
- The handbook and training materials
- Yoga classes for free during the duration of training
- Officially certified Accra Shala Yoga - Yoga Alliance Certification 200h-300h
- Possibility to continue to 500h Yoga Alliance certification with Accra Shala Yoga
- High Yoga Certification to 1100 hours by Accra Shala Yoga
7. PAYMENT METHODS
- A single payment of 2.000 euros (VAT included)
- Cash, PayPal or Bank transfer
8. REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Obligatory participation all hours of the training
- Complete the Home practice with the tutoríal videos if needed
- Conduct planned homework
- Succeed in the two exams: theory and practice.
9. HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to complete the registration form.
Parcial payment registraron
pay as you wish for the registraron